Weed is a herbaceous plant not valued for use or beauty, growing wild and rank, and regarded as cumbering he ground or hindering the growth of superior vegetation... Applied to a shrub or tree especially to a lage tree on account of its abundance in a distinct... An unprofitable, troublesome, or noxious growth. Read more...
Fire Safe Plants!
Depending on where you live, fire safety may be an issue. If so, you might want to have a look at the Richmond Plant List. A side benefit is that a number of these are drought resistant as well.
Browse our Wiki
Contribute To This Wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Check out the many types of species that have appeared on the books.
- Check out the description pages for the characters you like.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
"It is important to keep your garden free of weeds, so your plants aren't choked by them. That way, your plants can be much healthier."